Thursday 14 April 2016

Step by Step Guide to Create and Verify a Paypal Account - 2016 (With Screenshots)

Leave a Comment
What’s so Special about this Article. I have covered each and every step about Getting Started with Paypal (with Screenshots) Especially for Indian Paypal Users.

A Beginner’s Guide to Paypal for Indian Users. Follow Each and every step as it is to Successfully create a Paypal Account

1. First of Enter Paypal in Google Search Box

Then a Sign up Page will Appear as shown in the Screenshot below 

Note : The Sign up Page might be different in your case as it keeps changing. What is Important is that you Click on Sign Up Button


Sign up page
Sign Up Page for Paypal
After you Click on Sign up Button the Following Page will Appear as shown in the Screenshot below



Individual or Business

Select Whether Individual or Business Account
Now in this Step Click on the type of Account that you want whether you want an Individual or a Business Account.



How to Create a Paypal Account

what is paypal account and how to open it
How to Use Paypal to Receive Money


Now that all the Transactions are dealt in USD (in simple terms Dollars), whether you are a blogger or any freelancer, you will certainly have to deal in Dollars or any other foreign Currency . In such cases you will come across Services like Paypal, Payoneer etc. and it is mandatory that you should make yourself conversant with Paypal and Payoneer although there are options for Linking your Bank Accounts.

Let me give a small introduction about myself, I am a Blogger who is a Beginner to mid-level Indian Blogger. Just like you when I started blogging and thought of Making Money Online I heard about Paypal and Payoneer, but initially I had absolutely no Idea what Paypal was; all I knew was that Paypal was used for Indian to Foreign exchange or for Dealing in Dollars and Euros (that’s all) then I went on collecting Information about Paypal for Indian Users and then I thought that I should make a Definitive Guide regarding Paypal for Indian Bloggers, Freelancers and all the Individuals who wanted to get started with Paypal.

how to sign up for paypal in india 

How to Create a PayPal Account 




How to Set Up Your PayPal Account Step by Step

How to Select the Purpose Code for Paypal Transactions
Linking your Bank Details to your Paypal Account
Two Small amounts will be added to your bank account to be precise (My small amounts were 1.11 and 1.06), I just can’t tell you how happy I was after receving that Rs.2.17 Into bank account, (even you will understand the importance of this when you will be eagerly waiting for these two small transactions) !!!

Adding/Linking a Debit/Credit Card to your Paypal Account

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Earn Money using Viglink