Friday 22 April 2016

Blogger Tutorials for Beginners - 2016 Edition (With Screenshots)

Leave a Comment
A Beginner's Guide to Blogger / Blogspot (with Screenshots) - 2016

I never make resolutions in my Life, For the Last 15 odd years I never made any resolution because I knew that I won't follow them or implement them.

But now we are in 2016, and I have made a resolution which I am actually implementing with this Blog........You Got it Right !!!....Blogging - As a Passion as well considering it be an Opportunity to Make Money Online.

I had made a Resolution that I would do Blogging and make a Youtube Channel of my Own. So here I am to help you out with everything from the Basics of Blogging to actually making Money from Blogging, which is one form of "Making Money Online".

Before we go Ahead you make a decision for yourself whether you want to go with "Blogger / Blogspot" or Wordpress. 

Note: You Need to look For the Comparison between Wordpress.com and Wordpress.org if at all you have to go with Wordpress

 I am Going to give you an Explanation for Blogger Platform, (I didn't opt for Wordpress.com because you cannot have ads on Wordpress.com)
For Beginners I will just tell you the Difference between Wordpress.com and Wordpress.org and that is 
 "Wordpress.com is free" and "Wordpress.org" is paid !!!
 If at all I had to go with Wordpress.com - the Free Platform it has got One Disadvantage and that is.............
    You Cannot have Ads on Wordpress.com (Biggest Drawback)
(This is the Biggest Drawback of Wordpress.com) so I decided that I will go ahead with Blogger.com / Blogspot.com
  • So I will Guide you through each and every single step with the help of Screenshots.
First of all Make Sure you have a Valid Gmail Account because this is the first step needed to start blogging, if you don't have one sign up for Gmail. 

If you don't know How to create a Gmail account follow the Steps given on this page "How to Create a Gmail Account"

If you already have a Gmail Account proceed with the Following Steps.
1. Go to google.com


2. Now Enter blogger in the search box or enter blogger.com in the Address Bar


3. The Following Screen will Appear (Blogger Sign in Page)

4. After you Sign in with Blogger, you will get the following screen
Blogger sign in page
Sign in Page for Blogger


Now to create a New Blog Click on “New Blog” Button shown as Highlighted in the Screenshot below


Create a new blog


You will be redirected to the following screen




Now enter a suitable title for your blog and your address 



After you are done Entering the Blog Title and URL, then Click on "Create Blog!" 

You will get a Screen as shown below



Now You are Done with the First Step of Creation of a Blog


Chapter 2: How to Create a New Post in Blogger/Blogspot.com (with Screenshots)



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Earn Money using Viglink